A Locality No More
In the years following the end of World War 2 there was a desperate need for housing.
The following paper was laid on the table:Report of the State Stores Board for the year 1953-1954.
As more land was sold and developed Stage 2 began in Tallara Street. Ron and Joan's first home looks rather stark against the landscape. This was 1968.